mercredi 4 mars 2015

Kalya Scintilla - Dance of The Spiral Never Ending

I suggest we embark on a space vessel to make a dark, strange and distorted journey to a world vibrating around a spiral that never ends with the spiritual pulse of celestial beings, scouring the skies, defying imagination, at the heart of Kalya Scintilla's music.

Produced by Merkaba Music (a label that produces a lot of other nice music, by the way), Dance of The Spiral Never Ending  is the hypnotic sojourn of a soul revealing itself between two beats of electronic shamanic drums, a perfect example of what happens when you take "psy" and "step" and ask them to kiss.

This is the 200th article on La Mojoteque ! Time to celebrate right ? The catalog is becoming thicker and thicker. I'm thinking about learning how to make a real website, on a real server, with real server issues and a more clear and user-friendly system. I'm thinking about continuing to share as much as I can all the most incredible albums of planet Earth and other dimensional plans (of course).

If you like to come here to hear weird, cool, beautiful, strange, sublime, disturbing or inspiring music, do not hesitate to share, invite your friends to like the page, to share the blog, the albums. I don't like to remind it, but you are also the conduit through which the craftsmen of free music can continue their art. I do not get one dollar out of it, I do it for fun, and because of my passion for music, and I will continue to do it, at least until the big crunch takes my computer away...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire