mercredi 20 juillet 2016

Jake Kaufman - Shovel Knight Original Soundtrack

It's not usual at all that I make a bit of advertising for a video game on a blog dedicated to music, but well... Shovel Knight is the latest game I've played, since I'm very much into independent games also, and its music has been stuck in my head ever since. Impossible to pry out !

I was really and pleasantly surprised to see this OST is free-priced, with regards to its quality. Note to all those Rockman/Megaman nostalgics, and other great action classics. Smells like platform spirit, boss battles, cleaving through hordes of enemies, rushing to save the day. But specifically, smells like shovel, shovel justice.

I don't really need to argue about the game, the music will do that on its own.

2D is life.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire