mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Fellwoods - Wulfram

This album's cover has been my desktop wallpaper for so long... But why the hell didn't I post it here in the first place ?

It is a wrong I'll try to right, today. I love the sound of this album, like a colony of ants where the ants are small but very talented rock bands. This quatuor from Portland, Oregon gives us their own particular blend of psych-rock with a touch of metallic scent and a hint of garage.

Enjoyably nervous, entirely filled with rock'n'roll, Wulfram takes its roots in a strange mystical universe where druids can shapeshift and speak to animals during blood moons, an atmosphere that reminds me of old-school metal albums from the 60's and 70's. Just add some flaming guitar licks and the voice of the lich king's cousin and there you have it.

I'll let you try yourself.

See you around.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire