mercredi 28 novembre 2012

Slightly Stoopid - 2013 Sampler

This is an old one, from my perspective at least. Covered with dust, and it certainly had its share of powdered molded wall and bleach. I used to listen to this release a lot during a certain period of my life. Weird, it is very recent, but it seems to me to be light-years from here. And if someone comes and tries to teach me that light-years are a measure of distance and not of time, I will tell them that they are perfectly right, but that I'm using this measure to give an idea of far far away. It's been so long I even wonder if this album is still free, let me check... No problem, 100% free.

So what was I saying, ah yes, there is a little bit of everything in there, reggae, rock and what not, played by various artists (as you may have guessed) who preferred keeping their identity secret. Most of it is reggae... could it be that I am opening my soul to this kind of music ? A music I have hated for so long, but certainly not for the right reasons. Who knows ? Maybe there will be a noisecore section on the blog later ? Well, not now, don't worry (I'm talking to myself).

See you, peace and love, youpi.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire