mercredi 24 janvier 2018

Anachronist - RGB

If I wasn't sure there were algorithms perpetually reading my mind, now I know it's true. After only a few months of binge-listening to Synthwave, Youtube suggested I take a listen to Anachronist's music. I must admit I was tempted by the beautiful cover and its flashy colours.

And well, if being spied on by the government and corporations is the price to pay to get such amazing music, I'm more than willing to do it.

Anachronist, as he says himself, is a creature displaced in time, creating musical sandboxes of the things he's seen. Specifically here this is "music inspired by the music inspired by the 80's", a most excellent and tasteful Synthwave release that has already found its way to my personal musical fall of fame.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire