mercredi 1 janvier 2014

Reflection - Exit Time

Happy new year ! Hopefully it will be happy, hope so. 2013 was good, the world did not end. That's something isn't it ? Personally it was a year full of great events and discoveries about myself and others. 2014 will be great or won't be at all !

Now, I know some of you might still be recovering from last night, so I won't put something too hard, this is a kind of dark murky psybient or deep trance dipped in space acid, take your pick. Not many tracks, but they are quite long enough.

Hope you have a good year full of discoveries, I will stay here and share mine, you can always visit and bring your friends. I won't stop unless my blog is destroyed by a music hater cyber-terrorist or if I die, but that won't happen before a long time, I hope.

I should stop talking before irony takes the best of me.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire