mercredi 29 janvier 2014

Funky Notes - The Invitation EP

January is almost over. I hope you're all having a great time in 2014. I'm still in 2013, writing to you from the past, and I do hope everything bodes well for me too. I have a lot of projects in mind and several of them include something that is completely free.
This EP is an invitation indeed, to relax or to take a walk in the city, watching people do what they do or just chill out in a warm place. Funky Notes told me to keep sharing the love, and that's what I intend to do. Hey next time you see a poor dude in the streets, buy him a warm cup of tea for me will you ? Or a sound system and this EP to ease the strain of everyday life.

Much obliged to anyone sharing the blog to his or her friends.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire