mercredi 6 novembre 2013

Beam&Deem - Eight Sided

Hello music lovers, you know what ? I have music for you, dreamy music, beautiful sounds, complex landscapes crafted with slow beats and nostalgic atmospheres.
This is an old discovery, back in the days when I was listening to free music all day long almost in industrial fashion to discover new albums. This was very frustrating at the time because I discovered also a lot of very low-quality music, but one day I came across Eight Sided and knew it was something special. I don't know if the artist is still making music because there is nothing new on his Bandcamp page since june 2011, but this one is worth every single second of listening. I hope some seemingly abandoned projects like this one will breathe again soon.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire