mercredi 26 décembre 2012

Radar Men From The Moon - Echo Forever

During these hard times, when it is cold outside, when the sky is grey and when you've not seen the sun's glittery beard for what seems like years, I want you to know that you are not alone.

I have changed, for the zillionth time in my life, my musical tastes. In fact, it happens once a year, the cycle continues. I usually spend half the year listening to electronic music, chillout, psytrance, electro, anything, until everyone begins to think I am an electronic fascist, destroying all the friendly non-electro parties in the world to quench his horrible thirst for robotic repetitive rhythms and violent outbreaks of bass.

And when this belief is firmly rooted in all the brains touched by my grisly fingers, everything changes. Because then starts the other half of the year, when I want to go back to where I was before then, when I listened to music with instrumental sound, with humans singing, with monstrously distorted guitars and a vibrating sound that reminds me of old times.

And thus, La Mojoteque will embroided itself with more rock, reggae, instrumental music and folk. I cannot really guarantee it, because as I said before, finding good, very good non-electronic music on the web is way harder than the other way round. I still don't really know why. When I do, I'll let you know.

Until then, I'll let you enjoy this nice rock/stoner release I just found. If you like long guitaristic instrumentals with a hint of futuristic fragrance about it, you'll probably end up sated. Because sometimes it is the oldest sounding music that produces images of the farthest future. Bisoulord.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire