mercredi 11 décembre 2013

The Baron

 I've discovered The Baron yesterday while looking for some good free hard rock. This one is not always rock hard but still manages to create a vibrant atmosphere with guitar solos, vocals that are not impossible to hear for once. I'm giving the three EP's from their website at once. Usually I do not do that, but since they are very short, I thought it was a way of sharing all of them efficiently.

I'm beginning to think that it may not be as hard as I thought to find good rock'n'roll in the free world. But compared to free electronic music, it is quite rare.

There you have it. Rock'n'roll, blues-rock, hard rock, progressive rock, a condensed of all this in these three, and they are completely free, you don't even have to ask yourself how much you'll give.




I'm going to search for more non-electronic free music, but I'm not promising anything because you never know...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire