jeudi 23 août 2012

Ikaros Matsoukas - The Deep Techno Blog











I met Deep Techno at Boom Festival 2010 and we fell VERY deeply in love with each other. Until then I had no idea such Chillcore could be made by frail human hands and mere machines.

As soon as I went back home I searched for some quality sound that could be a match against what I had heard in Portugal, and the first thing I found what this blog : full-length freely downloadable deep-tech mixes with tracklists. Although it was not updated since 2010, it still contains very good free music. Feel free to browse his blog. My favourite remains "Below Surface", it feels like partying in the belly of a whale.

The Deep Techno Blog

I'm still hoping for an update in the months to come.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire