mercredi 4 septembre 2019

The Black Wizards - What The Fuzz!

I've just now finished listening to The Black Wizards' whole discography and I must say I'm impressed.

Not a single track let me down, it rose up, up, and never fell flat. Their debut EP sets the tone and their three albums continue on with astounding stability, musical mastery and a fuzzy atmosphere that takes you from the bottomless pits of the underworld all the way to the snowy peaks where eagles dare.

Their latest album is priced at 1€, but all the others are NYP, so my good advice is listen, listen again, buy all of it in high-quality format, then take it with you and listen again, but louder. Go see them live, drink what you like to drink and enjoy.

See you on this side and the other.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire